It has been far too long since I have posted and even in the midst of the chaos that is moving two households more than halfway across the country I promise to try and do better...WAY BETTER!
Here are 20ish facts you may not know about the hippies - whether or not you wanted to know :)
- This whole adventure started because we wanted to make our own laundry detergent.
- We started making our own soap because the store bought soap had tallow in it and we wanted to make our with no animal by proucts.
- Our soap (and many of our products is vegan or we can make it vegan by request).
- Many of our soaps can be used as solid shampoo.
- Several of our soaps can be used to wash dogs & even horses or other livestock.
- Plain jane can be used to wash your cat.
- Care should be used with cats and essential oils.
- Both our birthdays are in January.
- We are moving to Las Vegas June 2018.
- Moving is a pain in the ass.
- One hippie is an omnivore one a vegetarian (vegan wanna-be).
- One hippie works a traditional outside the house job.
- The other hippie owns two (2) small businesses and also does contract work.
- Neither hippie is a gambler even though we are moving to Las Vegas.
- The bad hippie concept was born in Syracuse, NY.
- The bad hippies became a real thing in Rolling Meadows, IL.
- We take requests for products and if possible will create a product for you!
- We teach soap making classes in the community.
- I am an Aquarius. The bad hippie is a Capricorn.
- We have one cat named BooBoo.
- We love what we do...
- One hippie is a marathoner and a triathlete (short ones, not the crazy big ones, yet).
- If we never have to shovel snow again....we are totally cook with that.
- We love to travel both domestically and internationally.
- We have both been to 27 countries - so far.
- One hippie has been to (we think) about 45 states.
- One is a total bird nerd.
Are you surprised by any of these?
What are some of your fun facts????